Monday, August 17, 2015

Dresser Revamp by Mary S Hines



Dresser Revamp...wanted to distress this dresser so bad,lol ..but customer wanted me to paint it with double coats of dove white & blue...she did allow me to paint it however I wanted to so I chose to paint the body & knobs white and the top & drawers blue,I added the floral design to the sides to give it some personality.......James sanded the dresser down, then took off the 'feet' that it came with,...,,then he built a footboard all the way around the front, sides & back of the dresser...we also added knobs that were missing, giving it a total of 24 knobs ....I primed it all then painted it, then clearcoated with a protective lacquer...customer wanted to put her tv on this dresser, so that's why I left off the shelf...turned out nice tho, imo

No comments:

Post a Comment